Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Still Hopeful for good things



Well fellow book lovers, it's that time of year again where we are all thankful for friends, family and the wonder around us. While my life hasn't been the best in the past few months, there is a part of me that is looking forward to the holiday season. And it's not just because I finally get snow (hehehe) but because I have the best people in the world that surround me. I have the best family and set of friends a girl could ask for. And while I have been lonely lately and longing for a love that seems to elude me around every turn, I am still hopeful and optimistic about what will come to me as this year draws to a close.






The one thing that still sticks with me, even now as an adult is the magic of Christmas. I look forward to the season more than most adults do, but I think that's because I'm still a kid at heart. My love for the season has nothing to do with presents, but everything to do with the magic the presents represent. I still believe in Santa Claus and I always will. The idea of a jolly old fat man, is just precious. But it's his image that gives me hope and I don't care how old I get. I'll always believe. 




So happy holidays everyone! I hope you all find the magic that lingers in this time of year and good things are brought to you next year. 

Happy Reading!
~Anastasia

No comments:

Post a Comment