Friday, December 30, 2011

Saying good-bye to 2011






Soon we will all be saying good-bye to 2011 and hello to 2012 and I couldn't be more happy! I, like many people I know, have had a crappy year and I am looking forward to ringing in the new year. Well I can't say it was completely crappy. I did finish writing another book and start another one after all. But I am still looking forward to having a better year in 2012.


I won't bore any of you with a list of my favorite things of 2011, nor will I bore you with my expectations of 2012. I refuse to let myself have resolutions. I would rather have oaths for the new year. And my one and only oath for 2012 is patience. I would rather have more patience in my life than anything else in the world.

So I toast to all of you on this wonderful dawn of a new year. 


And I leave you with my favorite Irish toast - 
May you always have walls for the winds,
a roof for the rain, tea beside the fire,
laughter to cheer you, those you love near you,
and all your heart might desire.

Happy Reading everyone! And have a happy and wonderful New Year!!
~Anastasia

No comments:

Post a Comment